- 3 lbs of chicken party wings
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp shaoxing cooking wine
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water reserve for glaze
- white sesame seeds optional, for garnish
- chopped parsley optional, for garnish
- In a small bowl, add sriracha, sesame oil, cooking wine, soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger. Stir to mix and combine. Add chicken wings to a large Ziploc bag and then add in the sauce. Let marinade for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F. remove wings from bag and place wings on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure wings do not touch. Save marinade. Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until skin is thin and crispy.
Take wings out of oven and brush with a coat of marinade. Turn oven up to 450°F. Place wings back in and bake for about 5 minutes, watching carefully to make sure wings do not burn. You want the wings to develop a slight char.
While waiting, pour remaining marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil on the stove. Add in cornstarch dissolved in water and stir into glaze, cooking until glaze thickens (about 1 minute). Brush finished wings with one final layer of sticky glaze. Then sprinkle sesame seeds and parsley if using. Serve right away while wings are still crispy.
- Nutrition estimate does not include the sesame seeds or parsley garnishes.
- Recipe adapted from Recipe Tin Eats