Garlic butter steak bites are one of my favorite easy meals to make. Bite-sized tender steak pieces are coated in a garlic butter sauce. It’s so flavorful with only a few ingredients and the dish comes together in about 15 minutes.
These days I don’t have a lot of time for cooking so it’s all about super easy and quick meals. Garlic butter steak bites are something I make quite often as everyone in my family enjoys it and it’s easy to make.
Steak Bites with Garlic Butter Sauce
You can use sirloin, New York strip, or boneless rib-eye steak for this recipe.
The steak is cut into bite-sized cubes. This allows more surface area on the steak to be coated in sauce and also helps the steak cook faster.
When cooking the steak, I let the pieces sit on the hot pan for about 1-2 minutes before flipping so that they develop a nice sear.
The steak is cooked so it’s nice and tender and not tough.
The garlic butter sauce consists of fresh minced garlic, melted butter, and soy sauce. You can use salt in place of soy sauce but I prefer soy sauce because it adds more flavor and umami to the sauce.
- Olive oil
- New York, sirloin or rib-eye steak cut into bite-size pieces
- Minced garlic
- Soy sauce
- Finely chopped parsley
Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. When oil is hot, add in the steak and cook it for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Wait to turn the pieces until they’ve developed a nice sear.
Just before the beef is done cooking add the butter, garlic and soy sauce. Stir to coat the steak evenly in the sauce and then sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top.
Ways to Serve Them
- Serve the steak bites with rice or rice substitute (like garlic parmesan cauliflower rice).
- They are also good with mashed potatoes or cauliflower mash with a vegetable on the side.
- Serve the garlic butter beef with lettuce and make lettuce wraps.
- Eat it with zucchini noodles or make it into meal prep with zucchini noodles.
- Add the steak to a salad.
More Steak Recipes
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb New York, sirloin or rib eye steak cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or more to taste
- 1 tsp parsley finely chopped
- Add oil to a large cast iron skillet and bring to high heat. When oil is hot, add in the steak.
- Cook steak about 1-2 minutes on each side, letting them develop a golden sear before flipping them.
- When steak is almost finished cooking, add butter, garlic and soy sauce. Stir steak until it is cooked and evenly coated in sauce. Garnish with parsley.
- Estimated nutrition is calculated using sirloin steak.
- You can substitute soy sauce with salt.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
We’re glad you loved it!
This turned out DELICIOUS! I used Ghee and Garlic Aminos as replacements with Rib eye steak and it turned out perfect! Can’t wait to make more of your recipes! Thank you so much ?
I’m glad you enjoyed!