- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, matcha green tea powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Mix in the flour until combined. Mix in half the dried cranberries. Roll dough into balls about one inch in diameter and flatten slightly to create round discs, and place onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Place remaining cranberries on top of the surface of the cookies. I put about four on each one. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.