This pizza crust is very easy to make and just 2 ingredients. It is low carb and keto-friendly and doesn’t require any flour or low carb flour alternatives. You can have homemade pizza in less than 30 minutes, including cooking time.
We’ve been eating a lot of pizza lately, so I wanted to share this easy shortcut keto pizza crust I’ve been using. I have made quite a few different keto-friendly pizza crust recipes, but this one is definitely the easiest.
- Mozzarella Cheese
This recipe works best with pre-shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese. You can use regular mozzarella for the toppings, but for the crust you want a low moisture one to prevent the crust from being too wet.
How to Make Easy Keto Pizza Crust
The cheese and eggs are blended together in a food processor or blender until evenly mixed. The pizza dough is then spread into a 9-inch pie pan lined with parchment paper. Then you bake the crust. After the crust is done baking, you add your pizza sauce, cheese, and other favorite toppings and place the pizza back into the oven for a few minutes until the toppings are heated.
Pizza Crust Texture
The crust is soft and chewy with crispy edges. It’s also sturdy enough to hold toppings.
You can add whatever pizza toppings you desire. I did a light spread of marinara sauce, some mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. A few tips:
- I don’t add too much cheese on top of the pizza since the crust is made up of so much cheese.
- The toppings only cook at the very end so I recommend sticking to already cooked toppings or cooking your toppings (especially any proteins) beforehand. If the topping only need a few minutes to cook (like mushrooms or peppers), then it’s okay to add them on raw.
More Low Carb Pizza Crust Recipes
Recipe updated with video. You can also find all my recipe videos on my youtube channel.
2 Ingredient Keto Pizza Crust
- 1 ½ cup (165 g) shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan with parchment paper. You can also use a 9 inch round cake pan.
- Add ingredients to food processor or blender. Blend until eggs are completely incorporated and cheese is the size of large crumbs. Your mixture should look something like cottage cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly across your prepared pie pan. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the entire surface is light brown. The surface should also feel firm. (See photo in post for reference).
- Remove crust from oven. Turn oven up to 400°F. Add tomato sauce, cheese or other desired toppings. Place pizza back into oven for a few minutes until toppings are heated and cooked.
- I used pre-shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese for this crust
- Because the toppings only go in for a few minutes at the end, try to use toppings that are pre-cooked or only need a few minutes to cook. You can find more tips in the post.
- I use Rao's marinara sauce for the pizza sauce.
- Nutrition estimate is for the pizza crust only.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.