- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 mint oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with silpat mats. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add in flour mixture at low speed until dough is formed. Add oreos directly into batter and beat on medium-high speed until Oreos are crushed and blended into dough.
- Roll dough into balls about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and place onto ungreased cookie sheets lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart. Press down gently on each cookie, so that they form round discs.
Bake about 11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden around the edges. Cookies will be initially puffy when taken out from oven and will flatten after they cool.