- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 7 Oreo cookies crushed
Line the bottom of a 6 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
Pour into cake pan and press down firmly so that the crust evenly lines the bottom of the cake pan.
Add heavy cream to a stand mixer and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins).
- Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
Gently fold in crushed Oreo cookies.
Pour batter over crust. Rap bottom of the cake pan on hard surface a few times until cheesecake mixture settles, eliminating any air pockets, and top is smooth. Refrigerate overnight.
- Recipe slightly adapted from Bakers Royale
- The crust is looser in crumb than a baked crust, but it still holds. If you want a sturdier crust, you can bake just the crust.