I’ve had this idea to make pretzel bread rolls filled with cheese and pepperoni, but I never got around to make it until now.
I love pretzel bread. I can’t get enough of it. I’ve been so happy to see more restaurants start to offer it, especially as a sandwich or burger bun.
I have to confess. I messed up a little. I was distracted and did the pretzel bread dough wrong. I’ve made the pretzel bread rolls before so I know the recipe works. I just screwed up and I didn’t have more time and patience to make a new batch so I used some premade pretzel bread rolls for these. These pretzel rolls are bigger than the ones I wanted to use to make my recipe, but they still taste good.
Smaller versions of these are perfect for a party appetizer.
Pepperoni Pizza Pretzel Bread Rolls
- 1 batch soft pretzel bread rolls (see note for recipe link)
- mini pepperoni
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make pretzel bread rolls according to instructions. When they are baked and ready, preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice an X over the surface of each bread roll. Stuff with cheese and mini pepperoni. Repeat with remaining rolls. Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
- Pretzel Bread Roll recipe
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.