After using my Martha Stewart collection pumpkin cake pan to make mini mochi pumpkin cakes, I wanted to use it again because it’s such a cute pan. So I made some mini pumpkin cakes.
These were small, cute, and tasty. I love the little pumpkin shapes. The pan has been working out great. The cakes slide right out.
These molds are perfect for presenting simple cakes. I baked a bunch of mini pumpkin cakes to give to relatives over the Thanksgiving weekend and everyone seemed to like them.
Pumpkin Spice Cakelets
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cupcake/muffin molds with oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Using an electric mixer on low speed, mix the dry ingredients with the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the cupcake molds about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.