I’ve been working on a creating a better version of my single serving peanut butter flavored cookie.
I previously made an eggless version. It was thick and rich, but I wanted something that is more crispy and chewy.
Now this is a cookie. This cookie has crispy edges and flattened out while baking, which is what I was looking for. I couldn’t quite get the chewy part, probably because of how thick peanut butter is. Still, this was enjoyable and chock full of peanut butter flavor. I studded the surface with peanut butter chips giving it an extra peanut butter boost.
Like all my other single serving cookies, this comes together super quick. Even though I couldn’t get it to be chewy, I still really liked this and it satisfied my sugar cravings.
Single Serving Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 2 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add all ingredients except peanut butter chips into a small bowl and mix until batter is smooth.
- Scoop up dough and shape into a smooth round disc and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or silpat mat. Add chips on the surface of the cookie.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until cookie is set. Let cookie cool on sheet for a few minutes before eating.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.