Strawberry champagne is easy to make with just a few ingredients. The champagne cocktails are made with frozen strawberries for a sweet drink that’s great for brunch or parties.
You always hear that strawberries and champagne are a good combination and I’m pretty sure the first time I heard of it was in the movie Pretty Woman. I have to admit that I’ve eaten strawberries while drinking champagne and I’ve never really thought they make that memorable of a combination but combining strawberries and champagne to make a champagne cocktail? It’s really amazing.
So, instead of pouring glasses of champagne and serving strawberries on the side, you blend them together for a cocktail that is refreshing and sweet. I would drink strawberry champagne over a mimosa any day.
You only need three ingredients to make this champagne cocktail and all you do is pop them in the blender, process until smooth, and serve.
- I like to use frozen strawberries because that way the cocktail is icy cold when you serve it.
- If you use whole frozen strawberries you may need to let them thaw for just a bit so they are not rock hard when you try to blend them. Using sliced frozen strawberries is easier to blend.
- You can use fresh strawberries, but be sure to remove the stems and hull them first. Also, be sure your champagne is very cold.
- Choose a bottle of champagne you like to drink. Keep in mind the strawberries are already sweet, so drier champagne (less sweet) pairs well with them.
- Depending on the kind of champagne you use, you may want to add some sugar. I like my strawberry champagne on the sweeter side so I add sugar to mine, but it is optional so adjust the amount to your tastes.
- If desired, you can garnish your drinks with fresh sliced strawberries or with fresh blueberries.
More Cocktail Recipes
I love making fun and creative cocktails for holidays and parties. Here are some of my other favorite drinks you might enjoy, too.
- Champagne Cocktails with Spun Sugar
- Iced Green Tea Mojitos
- Sweet Tea Mimosas
- Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktails
- Iced Tea Margaritas (Teagaritas)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 6 oz champagne of your choice
- 2 tbsp or more of sugar to taste
- Blend frozen berries, champagne and sugar until smooth. You may need to let strawberries thaw out slightly to work in the blender. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries or blueberries.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.