This strawberry mug cake is easy to make in just a few minutes. All you need are a few simple ingredients, a mug, and a microwave. It’s a single-serving cake that is fluffy and sweet with little pretty red pieces of strawberry mixed within the cake.
How cute is this strawberry tea pot? This teapot kettle inspired the next in my mug cake series: strawberry mug cake.
Like all the other mug cakes, this one was easy to whip up and cooks in the microwave. Clean-up is minimal since you mix everything directly into the mug.
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Chopped fresh strawberries
How to Make It
Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, egg, milk, and oil in a large microwave-safe mug. Stir until the batter is smooth. Drop the chopped strawberries on top of the batter.
Microwave the cake for one and a half minutes. Check the cake and if it’s not done, cook it for 30 seconds longer.
The cake is best enjoyed warm.
I love the little pretty red pieces of strawberry mixed in this cake. The cake is fluffy and sweet and I love the flavor of the white cake. I prefer this white cake mug cake more than the previous one I used for the blueberry mug cake. This cake is perfect all year long.
More Recipes to Try
If you like microwave mug cakes, here are some other ones I’ve made:
- Nutella Brownie Mug Cake
- Brownie Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Blueberry Mug Cake
- Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake
- Chocolate Mug Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Mug Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
Strawberry Mug Cake
- 5 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 strawberries each cut into 4-5 pieces
- Combine all ingredients except strawberries into an oversized mug. Stir with a small whisk or fork until batter is smooth. Carefully drop strawberry pieces on top.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. If cake is not done, microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Serve while warm.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.