These crispy crackers are just 2 ingredients and so easy to make. They are also low carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free. You can add different herbs and spices to flavor them or leave them plain.
One of my favorite low carb snacks is my 2 Ingredient Keto Cheese Crackers. This recipe is nearly just as easy and doesn’t require any cheese for those looking for a dairy-free cracker.
- Almond Flour
The basic cracker is just 2 ingredients. On its own, the crackers are a little plain and mildly sweet. But you can easily add flavor to them with salt or dried herbs and spices. I like sprinkling the tops with sea salt before baking them.
How to Make the Crackers
- I find the easiest way to make the dough is in a food processor.
- If you don’t own a food processor, you can mix it by hand, but it will take more effort.
- Mix the egg and almond flour until the egg is completely blended into the almond flour and a dough forms.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper. You want the dough to be very thin, about 1/16 inch thick. The thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker.
- You can cut the dough however you wish. I made 1 1/4 inch squares. You can make them bigger, smaller, different shapes, etc.
- sea salt
- garlic powder
- dried rosemary
- dried Italian seasoning
Do the crackers need the holes?
No. It’s purely for design. I tested crackers with no holes and with small holes and they came out the same. I just think they look nicer with the little holes.
2 Ingredient Almond Crackers
- 2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1 large egg
- sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add almond flour and egg. Mix until egg is completely blended into the almond flour and a dough forms.
- Roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper until dough is 1/16 inches thin.
- Cut dough into cracker shapes. I made them 1 1/4 inch squares but you can make rectangles, other shapes and bigger or smaller. Use a chopstick to poke holes into each cracker.
- Place crackers onto prepared baking sheets. If using, sprinkle tops of each cracker with sea salt. Bake crackers about 10 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. During the last few minutes of baking, watch the crackers carefully. They can turn dark brown and overbake quickly.
- Recipe from Wholesome Yum
- If you do not own a food processor, you can mix the dough by hand.
- While you can make the crackers any shape or size you want, make sure they are only 1/16 inch thick. Any thicker and your crackers will not be as crispy.
- The crackers are a little plain on their own. I definitely recommend adding sea salt or adding dried spices and herbs to the dough itself to make different flavored crackers.
- I have made these with Kirkland's Superfine Almond Flour Blanched and Wellbee's Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour*
- *This product link is an affiliate link. This means I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases (at no extra charge to you).
- Estimated nutrition information does not include sea salt.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.