- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder and set aside. In a separate large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk, vanilla and almond extract and mix well. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until combined. Do not chill the dough.
- Fill cookie press with dough and with desired disks, press cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet on cooling rack. Remove from sheet and cool completely.
Recipe is from the side of my Wilton cookie press box.