- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecan I put mine through my food processor
- confectioners' sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth. Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended. Mix in the chopped pecans. Roll dough into balls about 3/4 of an inch Anything bigger and they tend to spread and flatten. Place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Roll the cookies in a bowl of confectioners' sugar once they are cooled.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes