- 2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar not packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat mats.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl cream the butter, sugar and the brown sugar using an electric mixer. Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix on medium speed until combined.
Add in the flour mixture on low speed until combined. Then add in the Nutella and mix on low speed until Nutella is incorporated.
- Using a large spoon, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop large tablespoons of dough and drop onto baking sheets. I usually shape my dough balls so that they are smooth and flatten them a little, to make the cookies bake prettier.
- Bake for about 8-9 minutes. Remove cookies from try and let them cool on wire racks.
Recipe adapted from Just Jenn Recipes