Sheet Pan Pancakes
These fluffy sheet pan pancakes are baked in the oven, which means you can make enough pancakes to feed a large group in less than 30 minutes. It’s an easy breakfast or brunch!
I am still currently very obsessed with baking pancakes. Last month, I made baked pancake muffins. Then I made giant baked pancakes. And now sheet pan pancakes!
I love these sheet pan pancakes because the batter is quick to whip up and then you just pour it onto a baking sheet. They are great for breakfast or brunch when you are serving a crowd because you don’t have to stand at the stove flipping pancakes. With these baked pancakes, you just have to mix, pour, bake and slice!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
How to Make Baked Pancakes in a Sheet Pan
- You whisk your pancake batter, pour it onto the sheet pan and then bake. Just like regular pancakes, only stir the batter until just combined. Little lumps should still remain in the batter.
- You can also customize the batter with various ingredients as well. I added fresh blueberries, strawberries and figs before baking the pancakes.
- The pancakes are done in about 15 minutes and then you cut them into squares.
- Top the sheet pan pancakes with your favorite toppings like maple syrup, fresh fruit, melted butter or whipped cream.
Recipe now updated with video! You can also find all my recipe videos on my youtube page.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- chopped fresh fruit chocolate chips, or other toppings of your choice
- powdered sugar or syrup for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a half sheet (approximately 17 inches by 12 inches) sheet pan with cooking oil spray.
In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk until well combined. Add in buttermilk, eggs and oil. Whisk until only small lumps remain. Be careful not to over-mix the batter.
Pour batter onto sheet pan. Spread out evenly across the sheet pan with a spatula.
If desired, sprinkle fruit or chocolate chips onto batter. Bake for about 15-17 minutes or until pancakes are done. A knife inserted should come out clean and cake surface should bounce back rather than sink if you touch it.
Slice pancakes into squares. Serve with more fruit, powdered sugar and/or syrup.
Nutrition estimates do not include the toppings.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have. All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Sheet Pan Pancakes
Amount Per Serving (1 slice)
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.1g 5%
Saturated Fat 0.8g 4%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g
Cholesterol 18.3mg 6%
Sodium 111.9mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 12.5g 4%
Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1%
Protein 2.4g 5%
Vitamin A 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.