This single-serving eggless Nutella cookie is perfect for those days when you just need a cookie but don’t want to make a whole batch. It’s a thick, rich, chocolate cookie that is very easy to make in about 15 minutes.
Like many others, I’ve been trying to eat healthier at the beginning of this new year and have stayed away from baking whole cakes and batches of cookies. But sometimes I just need a treat. And so my mind has been on single-serving cookies.
Easy Eggless Cookie Recipe
Most of the single-serving cookies I’ve come across call for 2 tbsp of an egg. While it’s not a huge deal to take out 2 tbsp of an egg and then do something with the rest, it’s a little annoying.
So, I wanted to make a cookie that didn’t require me to do that. And of course, I thought of a Nutella cookie for one, as I’ve successfully made eggless ones before.
I made a few versions before coming up with this one which I think is just perfect. The thick cookie carries a deep chocolate flavor, truly satiating any sweet cravings. It’s dangerously easy and I’m having a hard time sticking to make one cookie a day.
You Only Need 4 Ingredients
- All-purpose flour
- Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Semisweet chocolate chips
The chocolate chips are optional but they do make the cookie come out prettier.
How to Make It
Mix everything but the chocolate chips together in a small bowl.
Roll the dough into a disc and then press the chocolate chips on top. This is optional, but I think every cookie is better with a few chocolate chips.
Place the cookie on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake it for approximately nine minutes. Let it cool for a few minutes so it can set.
I love that this cookie is eggless – it makes it so much easier to make. You can’t tell it’s made without eggs; it tastes like a regular Nutella cookie.
This is the perfect treat when you just want a taste of something sweet.
More Cookies for One
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Birthday Cake Cookie
- Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookie
- Big Matcha Cookie
Single Serving 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookie
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- optional 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small mixing bowl, mix Nutella, flour and yogurt with a spoon until the dough comes together and is fully blended. Roll dough into a disc and (if using) press chocolate chips on top.
- Place cookie on a baking sheet lined with silpat mat or parchment paper. Bake about 9 minutes. Let cookie cool for a few minutes and firm up before eating.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.