This single serving Nutella cookie is perfect for those days when you just need one cookie.
Like many others, I’ve been trying to eat healthier at the beginning of this new year and have stayed away from baking whole cakes and batches of cookies. But sometimes I just need a treat. And so my mind has been on single-serving cookies.
Most of the single serving cookies I’ve come across call for 2 tbsp of an egg. While it’s not a huge deal to take out 2 tbsp of an egg and then do something with the rest, it’s a little annoying. So I wanted to make a cookie that didn’t require me to do that. And of course, I thought of a Nutella cookie, as I’ve successfully made eggless ones before.
I made a few version before coming up with this one which I think is just perfect. The thick cookie carries a deep chocolate flavor, truly satiating any sweet cravings. It’s dangerously easy and I’m having a hard time sticking to make one cookie a day.
All you need are Nutella, flour and Greek yogurt. You can also add chocolate chips. While not necessary, they do make the cookie come out prettier.
Single Serving 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookie
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- optional 6 semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small mixing bowl, mix Nutella, flour and yogurt with a spoon until the dough comes together and is fully blended. Roll dough into a disc and (if using) press chocolate chips on top.
- Place cookie on a baking sheet lined with silpat mat or parchment paper. Bake about 9 minutes. Let cookie cool for a few minutes and firm up before eating.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.