- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 12 oreos crushed into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bundt pan with Pam Spray with flour.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add half the flour mixture and half the milk and mix. Add in remaining flour mixture and milk and mix until batter is smooth. Mix in crushed Oreos.
Bake for approximately 50-55 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool the cake completely and dust with powdered sugar before serving.